Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Saint Pat's Day Drama


Holy shit what a day…


I’m starting to remember bits and piece of last night. Let me tell y’all, I don’t know what it is about Israelis and Saint Patrick’s Day but hell, we’re into it.


The first part of the evening was spent trying to ignore a group of about 20 American tourists, all about 18-19. There were 2 girls and the rest were boys, the two girls had the drunken slut thing down like nobody’s business. Girlfriend, if there’s 2 of you and 18 of them, you’re the center of attention anyway, k?


Anyway. Then my family showed up, my 2 bros and my mom as usual. My younger brother Zack was in a foul mood and walked out after 2 minutes. I had to drag him back inside and get him to talk to me. He’s having a hard time now that my other brother, Nick, has a girlfriend, he feel a bit left out. I had the same reaction when my older sister got married, it’s tough if you’re close. After that Nick announced to me that his best friend (who’s great a basically part of the family) came out and that he’s known forever and that his parents know and that he has a boyfriend… that kinda floored me, I’ve known this kid for years, I had no idea! But Nick was really cool about it and I’m very proud of him. Being religious it’s a hard pill for him to swallow and he’s being great.


Then the guys from work showed up, right away we got Irish car bombs for everyone. And that was after 3 pints and a shot, I was pretty happy let me tell you. I bought Nick his first car bomb, he downed it like a pro – I was very proud. And then there was Simon. Who decided since he doesn’t have a car he’s gonna get drunk. So we told Evgeni to get him drunk. See I forgot you should never challenge a Russian to get someone drunk! He ended up passed out in his plate of fries at Mike’s Place and then proceeded to vomit more than I’ve ever seen anyone vomit on the new Mike’s Place hardwood floors…



That brought about the end of our night. But I had a lot of fun and so did Mike, last year he was working on St Pats and he needed to catch up. now I’m sad, coz it’s over.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

quite a night indeed. sounds like fun.

Brunhilda said...

Irish car bombs are serious stuff. I had one once. Once. Hee. It sounds like a good time was had by all.

Anonymous said...

Meh. I have no life anymore. When days like that fall during the week, my "bottles" are filled with baby formula now. :(