Sunday, April 27, 2008

Working on it...

1. I hate blogging on Sundays, it always feels very lonely…

2. Had a couple of tearful fights and a couple of serious talks with Mike about work. One of those included him coming home around 2am. I turned on the bedroom lights and made him look in the mirror. (Thin as hell, pale, dark lines under his eyes). He finally realized what he was doing to himself and is going to talk to his boss. Cross you fingers y’all.

3. Next week – Rosh Pina!!! I can’t wait! 3 days, 2 nights, lots and lots of meat and beer! And quiet… I’m making Mike leave his phone off the whole time, I don’t think he’ll have a problem with that. We’re back Wednesday night for independence day (my favorite days of the year) which means more beer and more meat!

4. Check this! Crazy sis (who threw her husband out and doesn’t need anyone and is on her own and making a shit load of money) called Mike this morning and said she needed him to wire her 500 shekels and she can’t tell him why! LOL! And even better, when Mike said hell no she called her husband!!! He said no and asked her if she needed it to bail her new ‘friend’ (roommate she’s ‘not in a relationship with’) out and she hung up on him! This totally made my day…

5. I need a haircut BAD. I’m going Sunday and that’s it! Before and after pictures?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will have my fingers crossed that everything goes well for Mike with his boss. Sounds like he's burning the candle at both ends. He'll burn out doing that kind of work for a long time.

Love the crazy sis! AHAHHAHAHA!

Have fun during Rosh Pina!

Melissa said...

I am totally pulling for mike to get into a better working situation. Haggard at our age is just not okay.

I totally want to see before and after pics of your hair!

Brunhilda said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you and Mike as well. It sounds like he could use a break, and I know you need him around more.

Wow. Just wow on the crazy sis.

Yes, you must post before and after pics! Are you doing something drastic?

SarahReznor said...

hmm... not drastic, I'm gonna keep it kinda long but it's way too long now and it's shapeless and blah. I will post before and afters :)

None available said...

Wow Sarah! Triple wow!

WOW # 1
I am so bloody proud of you! about time! and you pulled it off so well, showing him the image in the mirror.

WOW # 2
Rosh Pinah is my favorite place in Israel. I love Jlm, but nothing beats RP's atmosphere.

WOW # 3
Ok, WOW crazy!

Please, please before & after pics!!!

jamie said...

I'm sorry Mike is going through a rough time. I hope things get better for him (and you, of course).

Before and after pictures?

Yes.

KeLL said...

I hope Mike is doing better!! It's hard when you see your man in bad shape...and when you know his job is doing it too him, it makes it worse! I know how you feel on that one! :(

Rosh Pina? Sounds like a good time!! Sounds delish, too!

I want to see before and after pics too!!! ;)