Wednesday, April 23, 2008

WTF Moment of the Day

"Row over shepherd's pie ends in court"

"After a day spent drinking, Michael Garvin cooked his brother John the traditional English dish for dinner, expecting a grateful response. John, however, voiced his disquiet that the pie was not topped with a layer of sliced tomatoes.

His brother, a chef, claimed a layer of tomatoes was not the appropriate way to finish off a shepherd's pie, and responded by hitting him over the head with a shovel. "

Coz we all know how seriously the English take their food... Oops, my French is showing, sorry about that...

Double post day! Don't forget to go listen to the new NIN below!!!

2 comments:

None available said...

Tee-hee. We Engish do get a little queer...

Lizzle said...

Man, if I had a nickel for every time I wanted to hit my brother over the head with a shovel! (If I were compensated for that impulse, I could afford that high-roller Las Vegas lifestyle I got to sample recently!)

I commend the guy for being committed enough to just go for it and whack that malcontent brother of his!