Sunday, May 25, 2008

Work Sucks, People=Shit, etc etc…


1. Been in a pretty meh mood lately things are going slow and fast, know what I mean. (I’m not on drugs, I promise)

2. We had a talk with the CEO or COO or CFO or something on Thursday, this company is going to hell fast, basically he fed us some bullshit and then announced we’re all going to have to take an 8% pay cut. According to Israeli law if there’s a worsening of work conditions you can leave with your full compensation payment – I think I’m gonna take that opportunity and cash in. I still have a month to think about it.

3. Shit-stain is living up to his name, the last time we saw Ariane she told us how his poker playing is taking over his life. One time she asked him to pay for her at the bar and he refused unless she promised to pay her back because it came out of his poker fund. Nice guy hu?

4. Thursday is the 3 year birthday party for Mike’s restaurant, it’s going to be a posh affair, they’re renting out a space at this club her in J-town. So I went shopping with my niece and got new threads and some new shoes – that was really fun. I’ve been partying way too much lately and it’s not over yet.

5. Holy shit Naama, from the last post, is fucking gone. I saw her last week and all she talked about for 40 minutes was how she called me 3 times (it was actually 2) and I didn’t answer and she thought I was angry with her. No matter how many times I apologized she kept talking about it. She also slapped me in the face (ME!) and fell into my lap demanding a kiss on the neck… WTF?!

6 comments:

knuckles said...

i decided working is overrated... and partying has always and will always be 'in'

btw... awesome NOTHING tattoo... i want one

Lizzle said...

Yeah work is for suckers.

Get out while the getting is good.

As far as bizzaro friend behavior goes, just smile and nod and hide the sharp objects!

Melissa said...

I actually know someone like Naama. She was close to another friend of mine, who had to finally cut her out of her life. Is she on drugs?

Shitstain. Ugh. >=(

The job thing is an interesting situation. Does that mean you would go a long time without working, with pay? Or is it like a severance package?

Anonymous said...

Oh my God! 8% is ridiculous! I'd get out of there with what you can. If they are making cuts like that, the end is near.

As for Shit Stain, clearly someone has a MAJOR gambling problem.

PARTY PARTY PARTY!!!

And lastly...Um, yeah, your friend may be on drugs. That or she needs to be.

SarahReznor said...

it's funny that you guys are saying that coz last time Shiri and I talked about it Shiri said that it would all make sense if Naama was on drugs but she isnt! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Women fall into my lap all the time demanding kisses. You kinda get used to it, Sarah

8% pay cut?? Is he shittin??