Friday, September 19, 2008

Friday Night Lights

Thank you all so much for your kind words. I realized not blogging was just making it worse, I kept trying to keep it all in and had no way to let it out. I was trying to ignore everything I was feeling. I mean, why should I be anxious, I should be happy!!! Right..? But I'm better now, I think when the cardiologist told me it was stress it kinda hit me that I had to take care of it. So I went to see the good doctor Monday, the medication he gave me is helping, I'm almost back to normal. Still have a few irregular heartbeats when I go to sleep but it's a lot better. He wants me to do another test with the medication to see the change and then I have to go back. He's robably going to keep me on the beta blockers for a while. He told me again this is caused by emotional stress and I have to work it out.

One of our bartenders is in fucking Spain for 3 weeks the lucky fuck... So I have to work a few nights a week, I agreed to that, but I didn't agree to work Friday!!! I don't even come to drink at Taklit (that's the bar - hebrew for The Record) on Friday it's so crazy!!! Wish me luck, better take my heart meds before the shift LOL! Cool thing is I only start at 9:30pm so I got the whole day to do nothing. Let y'all know how it went later!

p.s. those of you on FaceBook, Taklit has a page if you wanna check it out, my camera is busted so that's the best I can do right now. Sorry...

8 comments:

Brunhilda said...

Yes, sometimes you do need to get it out! Blogging is great for that. 'Tis why I started, you know. Keep on your meds, they can be a lifesaver when you need them in times of stress. I hope it went alright last night. I know weekends are hell when you work in a bar. (Not that I have but asshat was a bouncer if you recall.)

I am soooooooooooooooooooo glad to hear you're feeling a bit better. Keep that chin up! :)

Melissa said...

I'm glad you're doing a bit better Sarah. Keep it up and take good care of yourself. I hope Friday went well and that you had a great (or at least profitable) night!

Anonymous said...

Just checking in...

You keep up with those doctor visits. And keep us informed!

Have to take care of yourself.

I work every Friday night...no sympathy from me on that end! :p

Lizzle said...

Glad to hear that you are feeling better! (Although this post has been up for a while now, so I hope no new problems have cropped up!)

Sorry I haven't been around much, I've been ignoring everybody lately!

None available said...

Sarah, hope everything smoothes out!
And the loveliest year to you!

PS. I live a few streets away from Taklit. I should really pop over.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you went to the doctor & are feeling better!! You do need to blog more!! I love hearing from you! :)

Melissa said...

Miss you!

Lizzle said...

Where have you gone? We miss you!