Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Feel Like falling


I need to get stuff out of my system and you lot are gonna suffer again. I've been feeling sorry for myself a lot lately and wondering why I let it paralyze me and I think I got it. Too much has changed in my life and in me in the past 2 years, don’t get me wrong – most of it is very good change. January 15th was our 2 year anniversary and I think the dam broke – I finally realized how much it all changed and my old self is coming back to the surface trying to make sense of it all. I lost a great friend, I got a steady job, I stopped studying, I moved twice. And most of all – I’m happy - which is a completely new concept for me. I haven’t had time for myself lately at all and I guess it doesn’t help. The money issue bugs me but we’re working it out.

Walking home last night I realized yesterday I’ve become bitter and I’m no fun at all. The first thing I did was try to blame everybody and everything for it and finding excuses. I don’t want to do that and I don’t want to be one of these people who let life destroy them and turn them into 50 year olds over night. So next month is my 30th birthday but I still feel 17 and look 22 and act well, like myself. Things are looking up! God damn it Sarah – stop moping around!!!

4 comments:

0000 said...

Apparently des and I need to open up an Ice Cream Catharsis Shop.

I know something of how you feel...sometimes, through good changes or bad in our lives, we're the last to catch up! It's hard, but you come around and are stronger for it.


So go be your sassy 30 year old self on your b-day while still looking like your sexy 22 year old self!

And make sure to post a good story about it. ;o)

Lizzle said...

Honey, even if you were to turn 50 tomorrow, you'd still be hot!

We love you!

SarahReznor said...

i love you guys...

Marcia said...

congrats on the 2 years!!

And you're hot shit in my book. Age ain't nothing but a number...