Monday, September 11, 2006

I Shouldn’t Care...

But who am I kidding? AH was in the emergency room last night. It’s not clear if she hurt herself or he hurt her but knowing her it’s probably self-inflicted. I haven’t spoken to her in a year and 3 months since she got together with shit-stain. I just fucking can’t. I’m so angry and I want to go over there and pack her shit up and take her home to her mother. But I don’t know. She was so happy and healthy and she meets him and it’s back to square -991. She looks like death, I don’t now what she’s on, she’s not eating and now this… I cant fucking take it anymore. Maybe I should talk to her just to piss him off. Remind him I’m watching them. He’s such a coward. Manipulating her and making her feel whatever she wants to feel at the time, happy, sad, suicidal, dead. I hate him. If I had my way…

2 comments:

Summer said...

I am so sorry. I know what it's like to watch the decline of a friend(ship). Maybe you should write her a litle letter, send it to her and just let her see a physical reminder that you want what's best for her.

SarahReznor said...

you know that's odd, after you wrote this a friend told me the same thing, write her a card to let her know i still care... i gues that's a sign!