Thursday, October 05, 2006

These Days

1. Been debating since this morning if I should post and what. I know – it shouldn’t be such a big deal!

2. My Amazon order came in the mail but I have to pick it up from the post office. So I wake up around 10am (very early for me) and leave around 10:30. I waited for the bus 20 minutes and he showed up packed and didn’t stop!!! I realized this was going to be the overall theme of the day and headed back to the house to watch Frasier. I heard the next bus at 11:15!!! These days…

3. I can’t wait for my in-laws to come back, this tribe chief thing is fucking hard! That’s what you get for being the only responsible one in the family. I keep thinking this is going to be my life in 20-30 years. I thought your kids grow up and leave and never call again!

4. Tomorrow is Sukkot, one of my favorite holidays, I think it’s the Jewish version of Christmas coz you celebrate nature and get to decorate stuff! Actually all the decorations that are being sold have little Santas on the packages!

5. Speaking of Santa we were flipping through channel the other day and saw a movie called Santa’s Slay. I laughed so much! I think it’s one of my all time favorite Christmas movies!!!

2 comments:

Lizzle said...

HOT HOT HOT!

Don't you just hate it when the post office holds your stuff hostage? GRRRRR.

Summer said...

Santa's SLAY! Hahaha!

OK, you can have the Sukkot. Which has very, very cool decorations. But, I think Chanukah or Hanukkah (I don't know which, forgive me) might be better. Someone told me that you get presents every day throught the whole holiday!!! Makes a girl seriously want to convert.