Tuesday, November 07, 2006

4 Days Off

Hello all, didn’t mean to disappear like that! Sunday was (as I warned y’all) our 2 year anniversary. We took the train and spent the day in Tel Aviv and shopped literally till we dropped. Well, me anyway. I got a new CB-GB shirt and a Nightmare Before Christmas handbag. Hubby got new pants and a new shirt. Also we got the Far Side Gallery 3 and an Invader Zim keychain. We found a store with Christmas decoration and found star lights for the tree! After that I took hubby to a real Irish bar, the first one in Israel, Molly bloom’s. He freaking loved it! We had Guinness and sheppard’s pie and guilted NH into taking us home to Jerusalem. It was one of the best days ever and if it wasn’t for me throwing up the Shepard’s pie all night it would’ve been perfect. I stayed home from work yesterday feeling like shit. But it was awesome and a much needed time off the real world.

No comments: