Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Few Things…

1. I am sick of work, not my job or anything just depending on people’s moods and dispositions for a living. I think y’all know what I mean and I really don’t want to go into the details right now anyway. I’ve been thinking a lot lately and I think for hubby and me the only way would be to be our bosses. I need to start planning for this seriously.

2. Okay I will give you one detail - I left the offline team and I’m back with my old team. After I spent 10 minutes crying in the bathroom on Wednesday and hubby told me he noticed I was miserable lately I thought it was the right thing to do. Maybe I didn’t need a change, I just needed to see it could be worse.

3. I purchased some glass ornaments from a Russian store yesterday and spent all day carrying them around like they were, well, glass! But I’m so excited, they look so old fashioned, like they’re out of a movie!

4. I made the potato gratin last night and it needed a lot more than 45 minutes to cook, I think it was about an hour and a half plus a few minutes on high heat for the whole thing to turn golden yummy. It was however really fucking good. If I may say so.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Russian Ornaments!! awww mann I want one!! They sound beautiful