Sunday, November 19, 2006

I’m Alive!

Sorry about that, I got sick last Monday and stayed home under the covers all week. It was actually kinda fun and hubby had the same cold so we got to hang out a lot. But I’m back to work today and I’m actually feeling good about it! That’s why people go on vacation! I have 148 emails in my work account… most of them are spam!

Did some Christmas shopping this morning with hubby. We got socks for his sister, I know what you’re thinking – socks for Christmas??? But these are fucking awesome knee socks with spider webs and skulls on them – she’s gonna love them. Also got the new Tenacious D for hubby and order some Tolkien for the brother in law. I love Christmas shopping!

I guess everything was going too good with my in laws – they’re starting to get on my nerves, every week there’s something else. I know I’m in a bad mood lately but it looks like they’re doing it on purpose. Now they called to let us know we can’t invite anyone for thanksgiving. We invited 2 friends that are here alone in the country and have nowhere to go but now we have to have to tell them they have to stay home and eat shit for thanksgiving! This is going to suck big hairy balls. And you know mike’s sister is going to throw a fit and end up in the fetal position on the floor screaming that nobody cares about her. Lord help me I have to keep it together…

Did I mention the bad mood…?

Love y’all!

3 comments:

Summer said...

I'm so glad you're back!

SarahReznor said...

thank you honey :)

Unknown said...

I am glad you are back too. I couldnt get blogger to work yesterday or I would have been over here faster. Someone has to check on ya! :) You SIL really winds up in the fetal position? Crazy