Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Holidays


I’m back – been sick and busy – let me explain…

Sunday 12/17 - called in sick – I realized I had a lot to do for the wedding on Monday and gave myself the day off.

Monday 12/18 – little sister wedding. It was awesome – I looked great! I love looking great! The wedding was great – I cried a bit, this is after all my baby sister getting married! I started feeling sick in the afternoon but took a bunch of Advils so I felt okay. We dance the night away – even my mom and dad!

Tuesday 12/19 – Oy vey… woke up sick as a dog, I’m sick of being sick… doctor said it was just another cold… spent the rest of the week in bed…

Friday 12/22 – last minute Christmas shopping – ran all around town buying presents and thought I was going to die! Went back home and back under the covers for the rest of the day…

Sunday 12/24 – Christmas eve dinner at the in law – felt like crap but it was fun – no drama!

Christmas day – much better – presents will do that to you! Opening presents at the in laws and had a nice breakfast. Later NS and AT and girlfriend came over to open gifts and we all had dinner with the in laws. But this is the amazing part – no drama, no screaming, everyone had a great time. sister in law is an angel compared to a few weeks ago – all she needed was a little food apparently! She’s a totally different person and a really nice one too!

Tuesday 12/26 – back to work, still a bit sick. Missed the blog, glad to be back :)


And I know I'm late but - MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor thing! I'm glad you're feeling a little better. Merry Christmas!

Summer said...

I'm glad you're feeling better. Germies suck!

I'm also glad you had a really cool holiday. Was Santa good to you this year?

Unknown said...

I am glad you are feeling better. Nothing worse than being sick at Christmas time.