Sunday, February 25, 2007

4 days to go!

Bluch… sand storm this weekend gave me a throat ache. Wtf?! It’s like a month early, the weather has lost it’s mind. But it didn’t stop us from going out to Abu Gosh (don’t laugh) and having yummy food and getting 200 shekels from the in laws for plants and garden shit. I got this beautiful hanging basket to put on the porch with purple, white and pink flowers. Let’s hope the sand storm didn’t kill all the stuff we bought…

So no big news except it’s my birthday on Thursday! Yay! I gotta say I was pretty depressed last week but I’m felling better and excited about this weekend!

Oh and I made this -

5 comments:

Not-So-Naughty Voyeur said...

Sand storm? I'm sorry, but that is AWESOME! I'm so giddy for tornado season I can't stand it. I suppose if I lived where there were sand storms, though, I would hate it.

Hey, did you enter the Oscars contest? You better get on it, it's tonight. C'mon, just guess!

Unknown said...

Is that the punk rock bunny you made for your preggers friend? It's AWESOME! SOOOOOO CUTE! I SO wish I was crafty, I can't make stuff at all.....argh

How old will you be on your b-day? My friend just turned 30 - she was a little upset at first, but I kept assuring her that 30s are GREAT - and then on her b-day she was like "Hmm, I don't feel any different at all - guess it really ISN'T a big deal" - LOLOLOL


Just in case I don't get here on March 1st (though I'm sure I will) HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

SarahReznor said...

NV - those sand storm comes every spring here, not fun...

Jen - thank you! i'm gonna turn 31, last year was a bit rough, 30 is a big deal... but i got over it and i love it! i've never been more comfortable with myself!

SarahReznor said...

oh and that's not the punk rock bunny yet, that's a mouse i made for my mom as a thank you, she's helping us pay for the washing machine repair - i love her!

Mrs. David Lee Roth said...

Ah, there's the mouse you were talking about. Very cute! If you are at all creative you would probably enjoy scrapbooking too. I know NV does it too.