Monday, February 26, 2007

They call it stormy Monday but Tuesday’s just as bad

At least the rain is washing away the sand and the dust.

Sis and bro in law are moving to Eilat to work in the hotels down there. Hubby’s family is strange – they just up and leave, I don’t get that. Anyway, they are getting rid of everything, another thing I don’t get. It’s like they have no emotional attachments to any place, thing or person… whatever. So we’re getting their bed tomorrow, a big heavy wooden frame kinda bed. I’ve never had a bed like that so I’m kinda psyched.

Went to the bar to spend a few hours with hubby last night, that place cracks me up, we sat there eating hot wings and drinking beer listening to such classics as ‘I love this bar’, ‘I got friends in lowly places’, ‘if that ain’t country’ and ‘you ain’t much fun since I quit drinking’. Would you believe it? In Jerusalem? On guy came up to us and asked for some Snoop Dog, yeah – no! Not that kinda bar honey!

1 comment:

Mrs. David Lee Roth said...

Yikes. Sorry for the crappy music. That's the kind of hilljack shit they play here. Ugh.