Monday, February 26, 2007

Oscars Post

First I’d like to say that I am very pleased with the Oscar winners this year. Forest should get an Oscar every year just for being such a great actor. The Departed is an amazing film and Helen Mirren rocks. But more importantly let’s talk fashion!

Kate Winslet looked like a leek. Cameron Diaz is out of her mind, she looked like she’s going to a cocktail party on the French Riviera in the 50’s. Jello looks like a curtain or some sort of lamp shade. Portia de Rossi’s dress looks like it’s not finished. Nicole Kidman looked good but she’s so pale that red is too shocking. I’m a horrible bitch – I know!

Finally my 3 favorites -


Kate is a goddess and so classy, I love her!



I actually don’t love Penny Cruz but she looked so good, old Hollywood glamour.



Reese is showing everybody how it’s done, simple and sexy, her hair is great too.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved Kate Blanchette's dress. I thought the bottom of it was stunning. I liked Penelope, but for some reason I wanted to use her dress for a duster. Reese, you know, she looks good and all, but I think she is going to quickly fall into that Jennifer Aniston rut if she isn't careful.

Unknown said...

2 of these 3 were my faves too - Reese & Cate totally rocked. I LVOE Penelope, but that dress....meh....the main reason I say that is because Lainey (laineygossip.com, my BIBLE LOL) pointed out that the same type of dress has been worn many times at the OScars - it is a pretty dress, but yeah, it's been done. She is SUCH a BEAUTIFUL woman, I'D LVOE to see her in something totally out there & totally adventurous.
But yeah, Reese & Cate, TWO HUGE THUMBS UP :)

Bloody Whore said...

Beyonce looked like a tranny hooker from Thailand, I know I've said that before, but it never fails, she always looks like that. sorry. :lol: :lol:

Pink said...

isn't it great getting drunk under your parent's nose when you're 12. I did it right in front of them. nobody was paying attention and I just kept drinking all the marguerittas!

funny story - thanks for the laughs.

Pink