Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Pre Birthday Yuck

Ugh… I don’t feel so great today… I’m in a vile mood and for some reason I have PMS, I haven’t had any in so long because I’m on the pill, I forgot how it feels. Unfortunately it probably means I have to change pills… I’m hoping I’m getting rid of all the negative crap so tomorrow I can be happy and charming and all that shit. Just ignore me, I’m taking everything the wrong way too – hubby has a bit of a cold and I managed to take it personally. I’m such a bitch today… my entire family is coming over tomorrow (except for one of my sisters who has never been to my house and keeps making stupid excuses not to come but I know she doesn’t want to come because I married a non Jew and she’s a narrow minded fanatical bitch – the sad thing is she didn’t used to be before she married that asshole that treats her like the help) and I have to make snacks, the house is so disgusting we still have to clean it and buy food. So I better get a lot of presents you bitches! Not y’all, I love y’all. Then Friday we’re all going out and I’m getting shit faced! I promise to write about the birthday festivities Sunday! Love and Peace.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pre-birthday PMS? Wow, that blows. I hope your day is fun though even though you will be running around like a mad woman cleaning! The booze on Friday will make it all go away.

scissors happy said...

happy birthday! here's a little present - four of the new nine inch nails tracks.

http://symphonyofnoise.com/nails/yearzero/

Mrs. David Lee Roth said...

Well, I hope you have a better day today. Getting ready for your own birthday party blows. Have a Happy Birthday!

Unknown said...

I hope you have a wonderful birthday! Shame about your sister - can't pick your family, eh? ;)

Have a blast!

Bloody Whore said...

most sisters suck. I should know, mine is nuts.

Happy Birthday! Mine is in 20 days, not looking forward to it.

Not-So-Naughty Voyeur said...

Happy Early Birthday!
Happy Late Birthday!!! ???
I would sell my sister's if I could. It's why Monkey is an only child :)

XOXOXOO