Thursday, March 22, 2007

Decisions, decisions…

UGH! I had like 20 things to do before work and I only got one thing done! I waited 25 fucking minutes for the bus that is supposed to come every 10, then there was traffic! God…

I had to go to the pharmacy for some pills and my prescription was till the 19th so the girl says she can’t give them to me! I started yelling and she got on the phone with my insurance company and got it approved. So I’m happy right? No! They don’t have them! They’ll be there tomorrow!!! Ugh!

I did see the most perfect handbag though!!! It’s so pretty, green and it has a flower on the side made out of fabric – it’s so me! But I had to make a choice – perfect handbag or be at work on time. I chose work… now I’m not so sure it was the right choice! I can’t stop thinking about that handbag – what if some whore will get it before me?! I’ll get it tomorrow, I have to go back for my pills and the other 19 things I had to do today!

On the bright side it’s really nice and hot today and I got to wear my new jacket! I’m such a girl today..!

5 comments:

Brunhilda said...

Oh my, if you can't get the handbag out of your mind, THEN YOU MUST GET IT!!! It obviously spoke to you and really wants to be yours. Indeed. Get it.

SarahReznor said...

LOL!!! Jess, I think you’re right – it’s my destiny!!!

Anonymous said...

This one time, I drove past a little hole in the wall car dealer and there was a gold Pontiac Firebird parked in front for $3k. I thought "Oh my God! I would look so hot in that car!" I mean it was gorgeous! Had a t-top, the big firebird on the hood...Anyway, I said, "If it's there tomorrow then I know it was meant to be and I'll buy it." It was gone. I regret it to this day. So if I were you, I would have gotten the purse.

Brunhilda said...

Fucking A Pookie - you would have looked sweet in that!

I'm telling you - get the purse! Anytime I get anything like that stuck in my head, I totally okay myself to buy it. It spoke to me, dammit! lol

Unknown said...

Pook - see, you SAID "if it's still there tomorrow it's mine" - it wasn't, so IT WASN'T MEANT TO BE. Fate, she's a tricky mistress, you know? LOLOL

BUT I always subscribe to the theory that if it's something I'm going to think about all the time, I should buy it. If it leaves my mind as soon as I'm gone, then no.

So yeah, when it's something you see & you think I HAVE TO HAVE THAT & you're panting & staring, etc - GET IT. BUT if you do the "if it's still there tomorrow" thing, and it ISN'T, then THAT'S A SIGN.

I'm sure Fate has better things to do than get us clothes and bags, but MAYBE NOT. I think Fate is female, so she would understand, you know? LOLOLOLOL