Sunday, March 25, 2007

Mission Accomplished

First things first – I got the handbag. I went the next day and it was still in the window, the poor sales girl had to reach into the window to get it because it was the only one of that color they had. I showed it off at the bar last night but more about that later.

So Friday was shopping with hubby, (I love shopping with him, we have so much fun), then we made roast chicken sandwiches with blue cheese spread and watched Harry Potter and the goblet of fire. We tried to watch Talladega Nights but it really wasn’t that funny…

Saturday dad in law took us to the Dead Sea to see the Qumran ruins, I’d never been there and it was pretty disappointing. The story of the place is really interesting but you’re done within 30 minutes and the museum is pathetic. Anyway, after that he took us to see some caves up in the desert and we ended up climbing a huge mountain, I thought I was going to die I’m so out of shape, only to realize later from a sign we weren’t supposed to go in the caves…

So D from the bar has a new girlfriend. Squeaky voice, talk a lot and really fast, thinks she’s the shit, know the type? Now I don’t have a problem with her because I really only need to be polite with her and that’s where our relationship ends. Last night I was alone at the bar waiting for friends when she showed up… Homegirl l is dumber than a lamppost and it’s seriously painful to watch. I’d never really sat down and had a conversation with her but dude! She went on for 40 minutes about a girl we know M (who is super sweet and painfully intelligent) saying she was patronizing and only talks about what she’s studying (neurology). Yeah – just because you didn’t understand the big words doesn’t mean she was being patronizing! Anyway I left early coz it was either stay with her (and believe me 4 hours is enough) or the crazy Arab guy that keeps screaming my name and following me around. Oh and everyone thought my bag was cool :)

Tomorrow is mom in law’s birthday and we’re doing lunch. I had to get her a present and I hate her taste… it’s really hard to shop for something you don’t like! She likes big heavy bulky jewelry with copper and gold. I think I found something she will like, it’s really ugly…

K I think that’s enough for today. Oh – one more thing…


Blue cheese spread –

8 oz blue cheese (like Roquefort or Danablu)
½ cup mayo (or to taste)
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce

Crumble the cheese with a fork and mix the rest of the ingredients and that’s it! Really good with chicken or roast beef sandwiches.

5 comments:

Brunhilda said...

Yay! You got the bag. I'm so very happy for you! Post a pic of it, dammit! Sorry about the bitch at the bar. I had one of those myself. Hmmm . . . I smell a new post coming up. lol

Unknown said...

OH MAN, I don't even know where to start here LOL

K, 1st - AWESOME you got the bag! See, unlike Pookie's car, the bag WAS there the next day - therefore, it is meant to be yours lol

2nd - friend's g-friend sounds ANNNOYING LOLOLOL - ALSO WHO GOES OFF about a mutual friend when they barely know the person they're talking to!??!?! Like, how does she know your relationship with this other woman isn't like, best friends or something?

Then again, you already SAID she was stupid, so I guess that answers that LOL

3rd - WTF - CRAZY ARAB GUY FOLLOWING YOU & SCREAMING YOUR NAME?!??!?!? I would laugh if I wasn't also concerned that you have a stalker :(

Lizzle said...

Ok, Sarah... I don't know what to think right now.

For as long as I've been reading your blog, I've never heard you sound so girly! I mean you're cooking, you're buying purses, you're being snarky about a friend's stupid girlfriend, and you've got some random Arab dude screaming your name in the streets...

I am just so shocked! I'm not used to the girly Sarah! I don't know what to think right now!

Unknown said...

the chicken thingy sounded good but me no likey the blue cheese. So there. Neener Neener. I am glad you got whatever bag you wanted. I guess I need to read and catch up.

Sigh I am soooo behind. It sucks going to school and getting smarter!!

SarahReznor said...

Jess – the bitch in the bar – that’s her new nickname from now on!

Jen – I’ve know this guy for a while unfortunately – he got kicked out of almost every bar in town, he’s pretty scary but he’s no stalker. I hope…

Liz – fuck off bitch! (is that better? Less girly? LOL!!!) I'm kidding I love ya!

Trish - I miss you :(