Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Day Off and Friends

Okay so I had time to think about it a bit and ask a few friends about it.
Hubby and I had the day off and we spent it in Tel Aviv shopping and eating. We found a great and cheap sea food restaurant and I had crab for the first time. I loved it!!! I got running shoes and a Fila sports bra that felt so good I’m thinking of wearing it every day! Or at least when I’m PMS’ed! I was jumping around at the store trying it out LOL!

Anyway we ended up at the Tel Aviv Mike’s Place with EM, an old friend that knows AH very well and spoke to her lately too. He’s the one who told me no one ever got worse from hearing someone cared about them. Anyway I think I’ve made the decision to get involved with this train wreck again. I can’t just sit there while she kills herself… you guys should be happy – more stories!!! The thing that kills me is before she got with shit stains he was doing so well... she was healthy and making music and wasn’t hurting herself… I really hate this guy I don’t know what’s happening there but how many time do you take your significant other to the emergency room for self inflicted wounds before you realize something is wrong??!!!?!?! Motherfucker is either ignoring her problems or using them to his advantage. That’s my thought. More on that later!

Again – thank you all for your input, I really needed that :)

3 comments:

Brunhilda said...

I'm glad you had fun shopping. That always does my soul good.

Rest assured that you are indeed a good friend. Just remember to be careful and watch yourself. Find some dirt on shit stain and convince her to leave him. What a fucker.

**hugs**

Bloody Whore said...

sorry I haven't been on here in a while, had a rough time there.

I'm glad you had fun shopping!!! I love shopping, I love sex, I love shoes, I love chocolate and martinis, I love..

K, I'll stop now.

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmm, crab....

At any rate, this AH sounds like she's a mess but the thing with people who are mentally disturbed is that they really can't help it. I can't imagine the spot you are in with helping her and trying to understand at the same time knowing that the guy she's with is contributing to her psychosis. I have a friend that is in the same spot so I kinda understand. As much as I can. All you can do is just try to be a good friend for her and let her know that you are there for her when she needs you.