Thursday, May 03, 2007

Now, where do I find a piñata..?

No news on the AH front yet, I’m thinking of going to visit her next week sometime. I don’t even know if she accepting visitors and I certainly don’t want to be there with shit stain. I wonder if he visits her at all.

I made a fatal mistake… I gave my mother in law Gmail… now she’s online all day every day trying to chat me up! Don’t get me wrong – I love her – but this is ridiculous!!! Now she figured out the Gmail talk thing and she keeps sending me voicemails! To my email!!! Can she just call my phone?!?! I can’t even hear them at work or I’ll get in trouble. God… And you know I can’t leave anything dirty on my custom message now, damn it! I didn’t think she was going to be there all day long!!!

Went to the bar last night for the first time in at least 10 days, took a bit of a break, I was overdosing on Mike’s Place…! Anyway they build a new bar outside! I can’t get over how good it looks – it’s like it’s always been there. An outside bar is so perfect for the Israeli summer. They wanna have more themed nights and they were totally excited about my luau idea, we also suggested they have Mexican night once they add the Tex-Mex items to the menu. I’m so happy for hubby, this is such a good job for him and he’s having so much fun…

Anyway… looking forward to having dinner with my family tomorrow night, I need that once in a while!

8 comments:

Brunhilda said...

Oh crap. Yes, I have had to cut off some yahoo contacts as I couldn't get away from them. That really sucks.

That outside bar sounds awesome. I remember the days of hanging out in a bar everyweekend when fuckface was a bouncer. And still wanting to be seen with me in public. I'm glad you got a break. It makes going back that much more fun.

Anonymous said...

AHAHAAHAHAH! See, that's why I tell my parents/inlaws NOTHING about my blog, email...NOTHING. AHAHAHAHAH! I know if my parents figured out a way to bug me all day, they totally would! No thanks! Love them dearly, but I don't want to talk to them all day.


You know, I gotta tell ya Sarah, I really appreciate your descriptions of what you do on a regular basis. I love hearing that in Israel you guys have Tex-Mex and stuff like that. That probably sounds stupid, but when someone is on the other side of the world, you tend to think that their lives are somehow way different from yours and it's refreshing to know, we are all a like in many many ways. You should show us pics of your haunts some time. I personally would get a huge kick out of it.

SarahReznor said...

yes, we're people too :) seriously Mike's is a very US place, it's a fucking blues bar for fucks sake! go here for a taste - http://www.mikesplacebars.com/

Brunhilda said...

Well, now that Pookie has said it. I'll agree. I don't know what I expect life is like over there on the other side of the world, but thanks for showing me it's no so different.

Oh yeah, and go visit AH. For sure. Take her some of her favorite candy or something like that. If shit stain is there, just kick him in the balls.

Anonymous said...

If shit stain is there, just kick him in the balls.



Then poke his eyes out and pull his hair.

SarahReznor said...

LOL!! I think i need to be a little more subtle no?

Anonymous said...

Oh, well....um....can't help you there. I'm not known for subtlety. or however the hell it's spelled.

Brunhilda said...

STAB HIM IN THE FOREHEAD WITH A FORK!!! Hee hee. Bastard probably wouldn't understand subtley anyway. Hee hee.