Thursday, May 10, 2007

Tired

Ugh… I need a vacation after this week! I am so tired… I still have to go to the market tomorrow, Nir’s birthday is Saturday and before that Alex (AT) and Barbara are coming over for dinner. The house looks like a refugee camp, I don’t think I spent more than 2 waking hours there a day all this week. Poor hubby got home at 5:30am last night and had to be back at work at 10:30!!! It’s his own fault, he stayed after work and drank "a few beers", bet he’s paying for it now! He’s working tonight as well, hopefully they’ll let him go early.

Went out t get Nir a present today, I had no idea what to get him. I was planning on buying him a Zippo lighter but Itay bought him one before us – asshat! Anyway I had no idea what to get and I passed by this Arab store and found the most beautiful marble chess set! He plays chess constantly and 2 year ago for Christmas we got him a set made with shot glasses with pictures of the pieces on them. But this one is different, this is like the chess set he will teach his son on, know what I mean?

Anywho… be back Sunday with more energy hopefully.

small update: a friend at work just sent me this - http://ihatecrocsblog.blogspot.com/
I HATE CROCS TOO!!!

4 comments:

Brunhilda said...

That chess set sounds awesome. I always get the best presents when I just wander about until I see something that speaks to me. That I just know fits that person.

Poor hubby, I feel for him. I've been there. The self inflictedness of it all is what sucks the most.

I am totally down with the get rid of crocs movement. Stupidest damned things I've ever seen. Blech.

Unknown said...

omg a blog devoted to the hatred of crocs LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I JUST MIGHT have to put that in my links LOL!

Bloody Whore said...

My daughter loves crocs, yeap, that's my luck. LOL

Anonymous said...

I got my dad a marble chess set when I was in Saudi Arabia. They are beautiful. Had mother of pearl inlaid in the board for the white squares and really pretty wood for the dark. I think your friend will love it!

Crocs...*sighs* I don't understand that fad.