Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas y’all! I hope everyone had a great Xmas. I had 5 days off work and I feel MUCH better. Thanks everyone for your kind words and holyday wishes. You guys rock, but you already know that ;)

Bad news first – Alan’s brother passed away early Saturday morning. The wait is over. Listening to Sheera go through this was the hardest thing… especially considering she was on the other side of the world and I couldn’t really do anything to help.


Had a great time during the past 3 days, Mike got the time off work and it was the first time in a long time we actually spent some real time together. We went to lunch and a movie on Sunday, had dinner at my sister’s on Monday and on Tuesday our friends came over and we exchanged gifts. Mike got a bit sad about the fact that he was family-less but he got over that soon. We had a really great time, we ate and watched movies and everyone was happy. No dramas, no crazy sisters yelling, nobody getting offended because of religious content. Just like I was hoping it would be. If I didn’t believe in Santa before – I do now, not only did we get the box of Christmas presents Mike’s parents sent in time but I got what I wanted – Mike had a great time :)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

you're awesome, sarah, for caring how you do about mike being so happy on christmas. of course you WOULD, being his wife and all hahaha, and of course it does benefit you as well. but still. :)

I'm sorry for sheera, and wish her some peace.

Brunhilda said...

I'm so sorry about Alan. That's great you had a good christmas. I told Ben about how you were jewish but had a christmas tree. He thought that was pretty damn cool. :)