Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Sadness

It’s always harder for me to blog when bad thing happen. It’s like I don’t want to relive everything in here. Does that make sense? Anyway. I don’t know if y’all remember my friends Sheera and Alan, his brother has been sick for a little more than a year. Leukemia. His dad died a few months back in the middle of everything. They found a donor for his brother but it didn’t work and well… they’re over there basically waiting for him to die. I can’t even imagine what they’re going through right now and I’m here reading her emails every day, trying to keep her going. Mike’s aunt found a lump in her breast and when they took it out they found out the cancer had spread everywhere… Ugh. So forgive me if I’m not updating as much, I just don’t have the strength. I will keep reading and commenting – promise!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH NO! I'm so sorry to hear about all of this. I will keep you all in my thoughts and hopefully you guys can still have a nice holiday despite the tragedies.

*hugs*

This has absolutely nothing to do with anything, but the word verifications crack me up. I always wonder if anytime I would get a word made out of them. Today, mine is ROCKO. I don't know why that's funny to me. Excuse me while I go suck on my crack pipe.

Lizzle said...

I've also had some serious health-related bummer moments in the family lately. I know how bad it sucks and how hard it gets to have anything to say to the world at large... You have my sympathies

Brunhilda said...

I have been wondering about you and if everything was okay. I'm sorry to hear about all the illnesses. That sucks balls. You'll be in my thoughts.

Melissa said...

I know I left a comment here. hmph.

(and pook, I always think that about the word verification letters too!)

sarah, I'm sorry to hear things aren't going so well. much love and good thoughts to you and mike, my dear friend.

Melissa said...

hiiiii!

hope you're having a lovely christmas celebration with mike. thinkin about you.

Lizzle said...

Happy Holidays Sarah, hope things are improving!