Monday, March 31, 2008

I'm not a Bitch, I'm THE Bitch, and it's Mrs. Bitch to you!

Oy vey…

The drama at work got even more dramatic last week. Y’all aren’t going to believe this shit… my supervisors wife works in our project, she’s not supposed to and it’s against the rules but she does. Now, for anyone who doesn’t understand why those rules are there – we’re going to give you a bit of a demonstration.

When she was hired, she was on a different group and not under him, she still managed to get into a fight with his in-charge at the time and get her moved to another team. After a while I became in-charge and I always tried to be friendly with her and fake like her as much as I can so the same shit doesn’t happen to me. Boy was I right… last week she got her own supervisor fired. He was always a bit of a joker and sent jokes via email to everyone, mostly blonde jokes, stupid women jokes, we never really cared because he’s a great guy and just had a fucked up sense of humor. That bitch kept and printed out all the jokes he sent and went to HR, making him look like a sexist pervert and got his ass fired. The guy has 11 kids at home, he’s never done anything wrong to anyone, was always polite and friendly. And she got him fired. We are so shocked we don’t even know what to do right now. We want her out of here but her husband is now project manager so it kinda feels like there’s nothing we can do! In the meantime we’re all still being fake nice to her and it’s giving me a migraine today. I can only hide my true feelings for so long, I’m not very good at that…

One more thing – Pookie was talking about dreams. Last night I dreamed I came to work and they moved us to another, smaller area in a new building. The bitch and I each took a desk and we kept moving the desks all the time to try and get comfortable and I left for a minute and she changed it again. Then we started working and there was an earthquake (we have some earthquakes here, it’s not rare or anything). But it was weird coz I felt it before anyone else under my feet and then it got stronger and I hid under the desk but the desk was too small to cover me so I thought if shit starts falling I’ll just flip it over me to protect myself. Jess! Analyze me!!!

5 comments:

Brunhilda said...

I am so pissed. It did not post that long post I just did. Dammit. Once again - the site I like best is down, but here is some info from another one:

Work
To dream that you are hard at work, denotes that you will win merited success by concentration of energy.

To see others at work, denotes that hopeful conditions will surround you.

To look for work, means that you will be benefited by some unaccountable occurrence.

Desk
To be using a desk in a dream, denotes unforeseen ill luck will rise before you. To see money on your desk, brings you unexpected extrication from private difficulties.

Earthquake
To see or feel the earthquake in your dream, denotes business failure and much distress caused from turmoils and wars between nations.

Shelter
To dream that you are building a shelter, signifies that you will escape the evil designs of enemies.

If you are seeking shelter, you will be guilty of cheating, and will try to justify yourself.



I think you are scared that this crazy bitch will get you fired too, but hopeful that things will work out if you just do what you've been doing and give her no ammo.

Melissa said...

what a CUNT. gawd. hang in there sarah.

KeLL said...

It sounds like you work with my sister-in-law. She is a witch! All nice to your face, but once your back is turned, she's evil and talks very bad about ya! That poor guy! I'm sure she knew about his 11 kids, but her heart is so black, she doesn't care! Well she will get hers one day.

Anonymous said...

I see nepotism is alive and well in your company too. What a bitch man. I hate backstabbing whores like that. There is nothing worse. Oh child...I could tell you STORIES!!! HOOOOOIIIIEEEE!!!!

Bloody Whore said...

wwtf? kick her in the cunt and steal her lunch money.