Monday, July 21, 2008

I'm Alive!!!

1. Sory about disappearing. I've been getting used to the new schedule and not spending 8 hours a day in front of the computer. BTW - my keyboard at home sucks and I need a new one!

2. I love my new job so much! I'm not kidding - I'm having so much fun it's ridiculous. No more policy crap, I work with AMAZING people and get to talk about music, art and books all day. I have bruises on my arms from carrying shit and my knees and feet hurt and I'm so fucking happy!

3. WTF moment of the day right here. Whatever you say man... Coz there's no rats on our side of the city... God, I saw one the other day coming out of the open market that could kill a small dog.

4. Cut my hair really short!!! I needed to change another thing, what's wrong with me? Anyway, I'll try to get pics but my camera died :(

5. Question - it's normal to feel insecure in times of change right...?

Missed y'all so much!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanna see the short hair!

I think it's great to have a job you actually love....maybe one day, I'll be in your shoes.

Uh, not literally but you know.. :)

Brunhilda said...

I'm glad you're enjoying your new job. It sounds like a hell of lot more fun, bruises and all.

I too want to see the new do! Short hair is good. I love chopping my all off from time to time. It's just hair - it'll grow back.

Yes, it is normal to feel insecure in times of change. We get used to things, and that leads to comfort. Whether what we're used to is good for us or not. Hang in there, you'll get to feeling better. :)

Lizzle said...

The feet hurting and the insecurity is all normal! Both of those go away!

I'm really happy you've found something that makes you happy... And see, you were debating whether or not it was worth leaving that corporate hell... Hate to say I told you so, but, well... Told ya so!

Anonymous said...

"2. I love my new job so much! I'm not kidding - I'm having so much fun it's ridiculous...I'm so fucking happy!"

I'm so fucking happy for you!! Fuck ya! Fuck that old job! Fucky Fuck Fuck!! LOL Good for you! And I want to see the short 'do too!! :)

Melissa said...

I'm thrilled for you! You quit the rat race. And you're happy. Yay!

And yes, it's totally normal. ;)

Unknown said...

5. Question - it's normal to feel insecure in times of change right...?

OMG SARAH I LAUGHED OUT LOUD WHEN I READ THAT LOLOLOL ARE YOU EFFIN' KIDDING ME?!?!?!? LOL It'd be ADNORMAL if you WEREN'T feeling insecure! LOL

Glad to hear everything's going well, and SO glad to see you back!!!!!!

xoxoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Lets see the pics!!!! I bet you look awesome with short hair.

YES YES YES, it is totally normal to feel insecure in times of change. You don't know what is going to happen while things are changing and it screws up your security.

By the way, have you seen the NIN: Behind you in Time that has been running on tv????

Unknown said...

jenner said...
LOL It'd be ADNORMAL if you WEREN'T feeling insecure! LOL

OMG I JUST NOTICED I WROTE "ADNORMAL" AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA *BREATH* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Erm, ABnormal.....

Yeah....

*crying*